For COVID-19 Vaccines, including the new bi-valent booster, please call 704-878-5300 to make an appointment.
Or, use Vaccines.gov to find a location near you, then call or visit their website to make an appointment.
Use Vacunas.gov para encontrar un sitio para vacunarse cerca de usted, luego llame o visite la página web para hacer una cita.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
Starting on 10/11/23, the Iredell County Health Department will only be able to bill the following insurances for any dose of the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Starting on 10/11/23, If you don’t have one of the insurances listed above and want to receive a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at the Iredell County Health Department, you may be required to pay the current cost for the vaccine. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The COVID-19 vaccine is offered at many other locations in the community. Options for finding COVID-19 vaccine locations near you:
- Search vaccines.gov
- Text your zip code to 438829
- Call 1-800-232-0233
Before you come to your COVID-19 vaccine appointment please review the following documents:
- Pre-Vaccination Screening Form (English)
- Pre-Vaccination Screening Form (Spanish)
- Updated Fact Sheet (Pfizer 6mo-11yrs)
1. We are currently only offering Pfizer products:
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (2023–2024 Formula) is authorized for children ages 6 months–11 years;
COMIRNATY is the licensed Pfizer-BioNTech product for people ages 12 years and older. These vaccines are hereafter referred to as updated (2023–2024 Formula) Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
2. Can receive the Pfizer vaccine if 6 months of age and older, a parent/guardian is required to be present to provide written consent for those 6 months through 11 years of age due to the vaccine still being under Emergency Use Authorization. It is recommended that a parent/guardian is present to provide written consent for those 12 years through 18 years of age.
3. Visit the CDC website for the most current scheduling information:
4. It must be at least 2 months from receiving your last COVID-19 (old formulations) to receive the new 2023-2024 COVID-19 vaccine
5. If you do not meet the pre-vaccination screening requirements, you will not be eligible to receive the vaccine
6.. If you are immunocompromised, you must start and finish with the same product that you started with
7. No appointment is necessary
8. Proof of vaccination will be provided by North Carolina Immunization Registry shot record copy and/or COVID-19 Vaccination Card
9. If you have insurance, please have that information available when you come in to receive your vaccine.